Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Gettin' this Party Started!

Hey Everyone!

First off can I start off by saying I have been meaning to create a blog for a REALLY long time and never got to it.  But with a little inspiration from a dear friend of mine (you know who you are) I have finally kicked it into gear!  So first off I would like to say: welcome!  I hope you enjoy reading all the most know facts that come into my mind.  From sports to fashion; to music and food (alcohol included) and the amazing memories I have with family and dear friends. So sit back, relax and most importantly enjoy!

I think I would start off my blog with fact that I am no longer working at WB and currently an unemployed college graduate. I know, I know sad fact, but not to worry I have a feeling that I will be back to work at a better station in no time.  I would say but I am also very superstitious and I don't want to jinx anything! I know, another one of my MANY flaws but oh well, I wouldn't have it any other way.

I think I will finish this blog (I know its short, but it is midnight and although I am not working right now I do like to stay on a schedule so when I do go back to work waking up at 6 a.m. won't be a problem) with a picture I stole from a friend a long time ago.

I just say this: keep the peace everyone, because each person has battles we are not aware of.  Hug someone today and tell them you love them.  Good night and P.E.A.C.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment