Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Busy Tuesday!

So it seems that I only come on here once every blue moon now-a-days (blame Tumblr), sorry! Today's inspiration is a little bit of everything that I like. I've had a very productive week so far, I know its only Tuesday, but since I am in such a good mood I figure I would post anything (well, almost) that made me smile today.

Oh, and I had a great weekend as well. I got to see my "new Vegas friends" as I describe them to my mother this weekend. What a joy that was! Seriously think I love them. They are a great group: drama free, funny, and don't ask if they look fat or if a guy is staring at that every five minutes (no names need to be mentioned). I only wish I had met them while I was still living in San Diego, but God has his reasons and perfect timing so I am thankful I know them now and forever.

Hope you guys enjoy the pics, and have a fabulous week, and don't forget to smile :)

Borrowed from Megan


Borrowed from Megan (again)






 I want love like this... as I am listening to "I Want to Know What Love Is"


Anyone know where I can find a bikini top like this?!










No comments:

Post a Comment