So today was a great day! Yeah, I know I said it, a great day. I finally got another job, and the only other person who seems to be just as excited as I am is Megan. We started as interns together on the same day a Formula and they were stupid enough to let us both go. Megan got a awesome job working at a fashion PR firm in downtown LA; which made me super excited because she didn't have to move back to the Mid West. And now its FINALLY my turn, I got the awesome opportunity to keep doing what I love and am good at by working for an experimental marketing agency planning cool events!
So I picked through a few cool quotes today that put an extra smile on my face today. I hope you enjoy! Oh, and another special shout out to my friend Kristen, she also got a job offer today! She has recently moved to Washington state with her husband and has been trying to adjust ever since. We are both working girls, and enjoy working very much. So congrats, Kristen.





No comments:
Post a Comment